Fold a fitted sheet as Mari Kondo
May 29, 2019
Folding a big and fluffy stonewashed linen fitted sheet is an amazing skill that once mastered - you will have your bedding closet always done and tidy.
Moreover, you can impress your friends and husband and even your future mother-in-law.
To be honest, folding stonewashed linen fitted sheet is just not that intuitive and not all and every way can. After practicing and practicing we have found out three simple ways of folding a fitted sheet in a lean and pure form.
Once you've folded that enormous and incomprehensible sheet - you're in!
"HORSESHOE" METHOD TO FOLD A FITTED SHEET
- Take two corners of your fitted sheet
- Flip them inside-out
- Insert your hands into both corners
- Place the right-hand corner inside the left-hand corner
- Flip and replay on the opposite side.
- All corner seams should now be on the one hand.
- Find a flat surface, lay your sheet down.
- Fold the messy edge inwards, twice, towards you.
- Fold into thirds again
"BOOK" METHOD TO FOLD A FITTED SHEET
- Lay the sheet flat. With the elastic facing up.
- Stretch the corners and allow the elastic to make a square or rectangle shape
- Fold into thirds.
- Take the bottom two corners and fold the sheet up, over the top of the section you just folded.
- Take two corners and fold them in thirds across, pulling what you’ve already folded towards you.
- Finish folding the sheet upon itself until you get your desired finished size.