White linen shirt womens quide
April 25, 2019
Who can live without having a classic white shirt in a wardrobe? We can take it on and get your self gorgeous everywhere - from a date to the office and still be the coolest and most suiting thing everywhere. What can be more irreplaceable than a classic simple white shirt?
Yeah, it is LINEN WHITE SHIRT.
Why it is so? Why linen shirt has tones of reasons to pretend to be better (much better!) variant? This is for its…durability.
Having a white shirt is a great idea, and nothing can be more suitable and vital for any wardrobe.
But comes next after a couple of putting's on? Lots of problems - stains, sweaty places, dirty collars and washing which is difficult enough. And if you are a fan of being clean and crispy, while still feel relaxed and simple - having a white shirt is really big trouble. It needs so much attention, and sometimes buying a new one will save your money on premium detergents or dry-cleaning. And of course, it won't save nature.
WHY YOU SHOULD REPLACE YOUR SHIRT
The solution is simple. Linen. This is a fabric that we use for our shirts and what we need to say tough - it is a perfect thing for being white. Our 100% linen has been enzyme treated after sewing and from this moment it becomes incredibly soft and beautiful. It looks pleasantly wrinkled and doesn’t need ironing anymore.
Moreover, it is REALLY durable, and so washable, that every stain will come off gracefully, and nothing will stay between you and whiteness.
TIPS FOR WHITE LINEN SHIRT WASH
- Of course - sort your linens. Wash it ONLY with whites.
- Don’t use optical brighteners for white linen shirt. No matter what advertising is saying to you - it won't help, but only will aggravate the situation.
- Use natural whiteners for the natural fabric. Boost your whiteness by adding 1/2 cup borax or 1 cup baking soda to each wash load.
- If you need an extreme whitening put 1/2 cup borax or 1 cup baking soda into a pot with 2-3 liters of water and your shirt inside - and boil for 3-6 minutes.
- Don’t be scare to use hot water for washing our linen products - everything in Lenoklinen shop is already preshrunk.
- Treat stains immediately. Skip commercial fabric softeners which can leave residue on white fabrics that may contain soil.
- Add 1 cup distilled white vinegar to the rinse cycle to ensure that all dulling detergent residue is stripped away from fabrics.
- Never dry a shirt if it still has a stain. It can become permanent. Retreat and wash again.
- Clean your washer before every white wash cycle. This is so important thing that so many people just skipping.
- Launder shirt after every wearing (believe us, linen shirt can stand hundreds of washes) - this tip will save your whiteness as body oils and perspiration can quickly turn it yellow.
TIPS FOR WHITE LINEN SHIRT STYLE
You’ve almost certainly got one. If you’re smart, you’ll have about two or three shirts to rotate in your wardrobe. And believe, after this, you will be keen on linen and will get more in other our colors - because linen is the irreplaceable thing for summer and winter and whatever. But what are the best ways to wear a white T-shirt?
Our linen shirt has no buttons but has a nice collar stand and 3/4 sleeves. So It is maybe not so strict, but if styling right can play is role both in casual and business casual wardrobe. This is our inspirational look for this summer with it.