How to make a steak sous-vide?
December 1, 2017
Can be steak a WHOLESOME food? Without extra cholesterin, too much heat treating, and vinegar marinade.Can it be a simple, pleasant and absolutely healthy way to make a perfect steak?
Just before Christmas dinner time, we make a steak for you and here you are -
PERFECT STEAK from Len.Ok linen bedding lifestyle blog
Steak is one of the greatest ideas to cook sous vide. Actually, since you try this way of thermal heating - you may never come back to old ways of cooking steak again.
In this recipe, we cook round beef 700-gram steak at 55°C / 129°F - medium-rare.
Sous Vide Steak Recipe
- Season your beef piece from all sides with a Himalayan salt, black pepper, and rosemary
- Put all in a vacuum bag and vacuumize
- Preheat the sous vide bath to 55°C for a rare-medium-rare
- Cook sous-vide for 4 hours (for a whole beef piece without cutting)
- Remove the meat from the bag and pat it dry.
- Slice the beef on preferable thickness of steaks
- Sear the outside of the steaks using a grill
- Season with sauce, salt, and garnish
Creating a linen bedding here we face the thing - after leaving a perfect bed made with Len.Ok linen we want more lifestyle, that is that simple, healthy and affordable. So that, we decided to treat you with such basic lifehacks and living ideas.